TJM's rear step tow bars for the
ultimate in rear end protection and
It’s when approaching and departing rises in the terrain that the rear of your vehicle is susceptible to heavy bumps and damage. To offer the best possible protection to counter this, The TJM RB6 rear bar is manufactured from 50-63mm steel tube, chassis mounted for strength and designed to provide your vehicle’s rear panels with solid protection. These bars also feature a checker plate step to access the rear of tray, a Class 4 towbar & TJM recovery jack points for those sticky situations!
- Zinc treated, polyester powder coated 50-63mmØ steel pipework.
- Reversing sensor provisions for applicable models.
- Provides excellent rear protection
- Improved departure angles
- Convenient checker plate tread step
- ADR62 certified, class 4 heavy duty tow bar.
- Reinforced T-slot recovery points